We understand that making the many decisions which come at a time of loss can be difficult. Therefore, we offer our support by making immediate arrangements as easy for you as needed. Upon death, those with the deceased are encouraged to remain calm, pray for the departed, and begin preparations for burial.
Since it is the our belief to bury the deceased as soon as possible after death, our staff are accustomed to responding quickly and carefully in order to meet the family’s needs.
Our burial arrangements include:
- Removing your loved one from the place of death and transporting to our facility or your local Masjid. Removal for females are done by females only.
- Religious washing and shrouding of your loved ones remains. Female remains will be washed by females only.
- Providing a plain wooden casket or casket of your choice.
- Transporting your loved one to the Masjid of your choice.
- Transporting your loved one from the Masjid to the cemetery of your choice.
All Funerals are done according to your personal religious beliefs.
***Cemetery Charges, Burial Permit and Death Certificates are additional.